Saturday, April 5, 2008

Discovery Muesum

This weekend for date night we got a membership to the Discovery Muesum at the gateway. It was a blast and perfect for mayley. We learned about how to make all kinds of fun things. Mayley's absolute favorite thing was riding around in the cars that looked like a police car. We couldn't keep her away. Bry had just as fun playing with all the fun things. I totally recommend this place to anyone with kids. It was totally worth it to get a membership and go back lots of times for free now! I'm super stoked about it :)

Coloring all the walls is a fun idea for kids since they can't do it at home. Mayley loved it!


9 comments:

newsinaminute said...

great place to have a family pass for. I'd love to go there with you sometime --looks like a blast
I just say once again--oh you have cute kids00 they look like they're having fun --the big tall one too
*(hee hee Bryan) thanks for sharing (:

Kristi said...

Cute Mooks! We never got a chance to go there, it looks fun. How did you make your blog look so cute, I love it!

missy. said...

hey bri...how was the mission reunion? anything interesting to pass on? :) hey, also: i noticed on your sidebar that you have a link to laurie larsen's blog. how do you know her?! they were in our ward last year...

Elise said...

How fun! I need to take Max there one day. Sure missed you at the reuniao!

Jessica said...

Looks like so much fun! We will have to go there when we are in Salt Lake sometime.

Brianne said...

Fids your answer to your question. I love to digital scrapbook so its from photoshop!! Its my new little hobby that is evolving! Thanks for the nice comment! I just love you!

Leslie Jean said...

Brianne! weird... I swear I had you linked and I know I did, because I've checked your site more than once... i just never leave comments. it's fixed now. we're connected again... I MISS YOU! steph and I were just talking about you the other day. How's life?!

Steph H said...

How fun! I love finding great places like this around town. I'll keep this in mind for some future day when I've got some little kiddies (in the meantime, yours are beautiful :)

Marissa said...

So fun! I definitely would love to come so I can see if Syd likes it enough to get a pass. We are renewing our zoo pass, so I will take you along for free anytime! :)