Monday, January 14, 2008

More Pics of Hawaii

The Laie Temple was beautiful!!

We are posing to be funny here. Like it was our prom picture or something :)


This is Bry and his grandpa hat walking up to the beach house we stayed in. It was awesome!

Mayley giving Hunter loves waking up first thing in the morning at the beach house! It looks like she is trying to pick his nose!




Our first fun adventure to the beach at an awesome place called Haunama Bay. We went Snorkling here! We found a huge sea turtle the 2nd time we got to go out. It was my first time ever snorkling!! I LOVED IT!!



Our favorite pic of Mayley playing on the beach for the firs time! :)

6 comments:

newsinaminute said...

I loved the pics you posted. You have such a cute family. They know how to have fun and make the most of whatever they are doing.
your favorite pic of Mayley is my favorite of her too. The water is so clear. and she has a cute pose, and smile.

Melissa and Doug said...

Cute pictures, I loved Hawaii, someday I'll go back. It looks like you guys had so much fun.

Jill Bowcutt said...

I can't believe how clear that water is! I've never seen anything like that in person. Just muddy Mexico water. Mayley is so adorable.

brittany doll said...

The water is beautiful. Maybe I would like the ocean if it looked like that. I don't know if we will get you anything at Disneyland. (Disneyland doesn't have a flea market like Hawaii does.) We'll have to see.

Jessica said...

Fun pictures. They remind me of my honeymoon! We went to some of the same places.

Jake and Kate said...

Cute pics! Looks like fun! I hope I get to go back to Hawaii some day. And I too love the pic of Mayley. She's super cute. She's getting so big! She'll be two in March, right? Crazy!