Saturday, September 22, 2007

Steph Brown's Bridal Shower





Hunter went with me to Steph Brown's Bridal shower. I have the greatest friends. They loved holding him and giving him lots of attention. It was fun listening to How Steph met Adam and how she got engaged and we played a fun game where Katie went to the Dollar store and bought fun little presents. I loved it. She had asked questions to Adam about Steph and if Steph got the right answer then she got to keep the present but if she got it wrong we got to keep the present!! I got to keep some air freshener! It was fun to see all my of high school friends: Jen Willahan, Katie Snarr Price, Steph Tye Rollins, Julie McEwen, Linds Lou Andrew Price, Wendi Brown Christensen & Emily Irion McDonough!

4 comments:

newsinaminute said...

cute group of friends. That looked like a very fun get together

stephanie said...

So, I'm pretty sure you didn't just have a baby. You're so skinny! Hunter is a doll. Is it hard with 2 kids?

Jake and Kate said...

I'm with Steph, Brito! Ya dang skinny girl! I shouldn't have stood by you in that picture...you make me look like I just had triplets! At least Emma covers me a little :) Those videos of Mayley are stinkin' cute. You have such a cute fam! Love ya!

Steph H said...

So, Bri, I don't know how I ever missed this post! Nikki just told me that she saw a picture of my bridal shower on your blog a long time ago so I had to go back and find it. Thanks for posting it! I actually don't have any pictures from the shower so if you have any more I'd love to see them. Thanks again for coming, it was so good to see you. You're such a great friend :)