Monday, October 12, 2009

Messes a WHOLE lot of 'em!

Hunter and Mayley decided they wanted to paint each other's faces the other day with some paints. I was near by them but I was focused on doing something on the computer. Hunter came running down to me and said "Look at me Mommy!" I was laughing so hard. So were they!! It was all over both of them! He was trying to hide from me so he snuck underneath the table!! I love I got this pic of him!!

Then another day I tried to do a fun craft with them!! WHAT A MESS!! LITERALLY! You get wax paper, glue, and food coloring, and a popsisicle stick. You let your kids draw and go to town being creative with their little minds. Mine just made a HUGE mess!!!



This was the beginning of what became a gigantic mess. Don't worry (mom and mother in law) I was watching them the whole time and helped them make some cute things!




3 comments:

Jessica said...

Messes are definitely worth the cute pictures you get from them!!!

The Walker clan said...

Your a lot better with messes then I am...I need to learn from you to just laugh at them! Your a great mom!!

Tina said...

That is so funny. Good thing you can laugh at it. My kids are the same age as yours, I can definitely tell by what they are into. Count me in on your new blog our email address is sampsonfam@hotmail.com I love being able to check in and see what your life is like. When we named our daughter Clint wanted to nickname her Bri. He said it would be a great example because you are so amazing. I agree!