Friday, December 21, 2007

December in Hawaii!

Hawaii was beautiful and everything you could possibly imagine! I LOVED IT! I will post more later but here are some of the fun things we did while we were there :)



Bry got to go on stage at the Polynesian Cultural Center and play the drums and do funny things with a Tongan Guy that his Brother Brad knows Personally. He got a cool weaved hat for doing it!







We went to a true Hawaiian Luau by ourselves! We got pretty lay's too. I loved that part :)


This is an amazing and gorgeous walk we went on that is lush full of trees and plants. It was beautiful. At the very end is a fun waterfall that we swam out to see.




The famous shaved ice with icecream on the bottom called "matsumotos!!" It was delicious!
The Waiema Waterfalls. Mayley looks a little scared or sad here probably because it rained the whole time and we were all wet!!


A beautiful Sunset that we caught on our last night there!


On Sunset beach saying "HANG LOOSE"





Hunter had fun eating and playing in the sand!



Brutus the huge sea turtle!!

There is a beach where they come out to sunbath and they have people that volunteer and watch the sea turtles so that they don't get hurt! It was amazing to see a huge one up close!













7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bri you look great! I can't believe our babies are 5 months now! Hawaii looks beautiful!

Steph and Matt said...

It looks like you had fun in Hawaii too. Don't you wish you could go back? Have a very Merry Christmas. Your kids are getting so big.

Linds said...

how fun! you guys look so happy... I like your tattoo! :)

Julie said...

I'm so jealous! I'm glad you had fun though!

newsinaminute said...

Looking at the pics reminds me again that I'm so glad we could share that time together. It was the most fun thing I've ever done being there together as a family.

Jill Bowcutt said...

What the? You went to Hawaii! How fun is that! It looks like you had a blast. I think most people who go to Hawaii do though :)

Jessica said...

Your pictures are beautiful! I hope you had a Merry Christmas and a fun New Year!